top of page

Boeing halts vaccine mandates for US workers

Boeing halts vaccine mandates for US workers --Over 11,000 employees have sought a vaccine exemption for medical or religious reasons. | 17 Dec 2021 | Boeing announced Friday that it will suspend the company's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for U.S. employees. The aircraft manufacturer said in an internal memo that it made the decision after a federal appeals court last month upheld its stay on Joe Biden's vaccine mandate for companies with at least 100 employees, Reuters reported. The number of Boeing employees who have sought a vaccine exemption for medical or religious reasons has surged to more than 11,000 people, which is around 8 percent of its U.S. workers, according to Reuters. The company's vaccine mandate has also resulted in the other 92 percent of their employees in the U.S. having received the vaccine or having reported a religious or medical accommodation.

Also, I wonder if this has anything to do with it...

US pilot deaths increase by 1,750% after covid vaccine rollout Previously healthy U.S. airline pilots are passing away at an unprecedented rate. Pilots are required to be in tip-top physical condition, but in 2021, the entire airline industry conspired against the pilot’s individual health and threatened them with termination if they did not partake in the covid-19 vaccine experiment. As a result, over one hundred young pilots have mysteriously passed away in 2021, as countless other pilots suffer silently from adverse events and depleted immune systems. A total of one hundred eleven pilots died in the first eight months of this year! This is a 1,750% increase from 2020, when the world was supposed to be in the middle of a pandemic. A list of the deceased individuals was published in the Air Line Pilot Association magazine. In comparison, there were 6 airline pilot deaths in 2020, and only one death in 2019.--

bottom of page