1. Boris Johnson sends in the army to hotspots in the UK with the "Indian variant." Conveniently just as we're meant to be free due to the "miracle vaccines" that "were the way out" there is now concern the "vaccines" will not be effective against this strain. And, I'm considered the conspiracy theorist haha. This is a lie. We will never leave lockdown, this is the "new normal." Can I say I told you so yet?
2. This leads on nicely to Mike Yeadon who explains why the variants argument is nonsense, the vaccines are nonsense, the top up jabs are dangerous and he has a depressing reason as to why the Governments are lying and issuing the vaccine passports. Whether or not you agree with him in his speculation, he risks everything if he is wrong. In fact, he already has. I'm not sure what he stands to gain by voicing these concerns. It sounds far-fetched, however, he's entitled to his opinions.
3. I urge you to subscribe to the Conservative Woman. They provide hard data, and also heartfelt pieces to the true feelings we feel towards the world today. If you do not agree with "our side" you should still keep informed as to what we are saying, and vice versa. Here's a few pieces I recommend reading:
4. The Spanish government is due to present an ambitious draft law to cut the country’s carbon emissions to net zero by 2050 to Parliament on Tuesday:
"Spain joins a handful of countries to have set out a legal binding strategy to end their contribution to global heating in the next 30 years.
The draft text, which follows a public consultation started in February 2019, sets the direction of economic recovery from the coronavirus pandemic.
“We would like to have presented this law in other conditions, several weeks ago,” said Spain’s vice president Teresa Ribera, who serves as the minister for the ecological transition, adding the draft bill had to be “a useful guide” to shape the recovery effort.
“This law offers us an incredible opportunity to debate about the country that we want to be,” she said.
Under the law, which still needs to be approved by Parliament, the government is pledging to make Spain’s electricity system 100% renewable by the middle of the century, ban all new coal, oil and gas extraction projects with immediate effect, end direct fossil fuel subsidies and make all new vehicles emission-free by 2040.
To reach its 2050 goal, the government has proposed interim targets through its national energy and climate plans to 2030.
By 2030, the government pledged to reduce emissions 23% from 1990 levels and double the proportion of renewable sources in total energy consumption to 35-42% — an objective it described as consistent with the EU bloc-wide target to cut emissions 50%-55% by 2030."
5. This is a very short, none the less, interesting podcast released by the IMF addressing concerns about the global debt crisis. Sounds like we need to push very hard for "something fundamentally transformative at the institutional level" - hmm... kind of sounds like a Great Reset or something?!
"Debt levels in many countries were high when the pandemic hit. But today, global public debt is reaching 100 percent of GDP. In this podcast, we hear a panel discussion about the very real danger for some countries of falling into a debt trap. The seminar was held during the 2021 IMF-World Bank Spring Meetings and featured IMF Managing Director, Kristalina Georgieva, Mohamed El-Erian, President of Queens’ College, Cambridge, and Vera Songwe, Under-Secretary-General at the United Nations. The Panel was moderated by Martin Wolf, Chief Economics Commentator at the Financial Times."
6. Switzerland, which has been the hedge in Europe against the euro, has without notice cancelled its entire run of currency they call the 8th series which includes the 1,000SF note which has been perhaps the #1 large note used in hoarding.The notes are no longer legal tender and they are giving everyone until October 30th, to deposit them or lose 100%.
7. The IMF and WEF talk the same language. Great Reset here we come!
8. The Bank of Ukraine ask the Bank of England about "PrivatBank bail in" - I'm not sure I understand what this means, but it sounds important:
"The Bank of England has received a request for recognition from the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) to recognise the bail-in of four loans made by “UK SPV Credit Finance plc” (UK SPV) to PrivatBank. PrivatBank is a bank incorporated in Ukraine. It does not perform banking activities or have banking customers in the UK. The request for recognition arises solely because of the existence of the four English law loans to PrivatBank. In 2016, PrivatBank was subject to bail-in by the NBU. Following this, the NBU submitted a request for recognition to the Bank of England in relation to the bail-in of the four loans, totalling $595m, which were funded by notes issued by UK SPV and are governed by English law."
9. FLCCC Alliance Statement on the Irregular Actions of Public Health Agencies and the Widespread Disinformation Campaign Against Ivermectin. Ivermectin is safer and more effective than the vaccine. No risk. But, you're not allowed to be told that.
10. Changes to UK legislation:
Genocide Act 1969 (repealed) is up to date with all changes known to be in force on or before 13 May 2021. There are changes that may be brought into force at a future date.
Hopefully it is not as sinister as it sounds.