Dr Sam Bailey is just incredible.
She goes through the studies our governments are basing all this on, proving how fraudulent it is.
I have one challenge for you: Prove her wrong.
I'm a complete nobody who works in a pizza shop with no medical experience, but even I was able to prove the PCR tests were completely unreliable last year. How? Because I read the studies as well. It is not difficult, read my previous blogs. Stop trusting "the science" and try reading some science.
If you don't believe her, I hope you have a good reason, but ask yourself why are these fully trained experts being suppressed and ignored by the mainstream media, governments and medical world? If they are wrong, why are they? Why are your experts correct? Why will they not debate? I'm pretty sure even I could debate the corrupt Patrick Vallance on the validity of the PCR tests and get a win.
Come on people - ask some questions, act like a real scientist. Be sceptical, read some studies, analyse their validity, take some responsibility for the direction we're going. Science is not doctrine.
1. COVID-19: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus_disease_2019
2. Claimed SARS-CoV-2 “Isolation”: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32080990/
3. Proof of SARS-CoV-2 225,000 EUR prize pool: https://samueleckert.net/isolat-truth-fund/
4. Corman, Drosten, et al - Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR: https://www.eurosurveillance.org/content/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2020.25.3.2000045
5. Official recommendation of the Corman-Drosten protocol & manuscript by the WHO,published on January 13th 2020 as version 1.0 of the document: https://web.archive.org/web/20200219150152/https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/wuhan-virus-assay-v1991527e5122341d99287a1b17c111902.pdf
6. Corman-Drosten Review Report: https://cormandrostenreview.com/retraction-request-letter-to-eurosurveillance-editorial-board/
7. NZ Ministry of Health “COVID-19" test results and their accuracy: https://web.archive.org/web/20210122000504/https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-health-advice-public/assessment-and-testing-covid-19/covid-19-test-results-and-their-accuracy
8. NZ Ministry of Health link to analytical specificity: https://www.finddx.org/covid-19-old/sarscov2-eval-molecular/molecular-eval-results/
9. The MIQE Guidelines for PCR (Analytic specificity) :https://www.gene-quantification.de/miqe-bustin-et-al-clin-chem-2009.pdf
10. ABC Broadcast 22 June 2020, Prof Bill Rawlinson - Director of Virology NSW Health, “...a virus is just a piece of RNA molecule.”: https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/bigideas/covid-testing-and-tracing/12379684
11. WHO COVID-19 Case definition update 16 December 2020: https://web.archive.org/web/20201223174118/https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/WHO-2019-nCoV-Surveillance_Case_Definition-2020.2
12. WHO SARS-CoV-2 PCR update 20 January 2021: https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-2021-who-information-notice-for-ivd-users-2020-05
13. RT - Landmark legal ruling finds that Covid tests are not fit for purpose. https://www.rt.com/op-ed/507937-covid-pcr-test-fail/
14. The Infectious Myth Podcast, David Crowe - Stephen Bustin on Challenges with RT-PCR 14 April 2020: https://toppodcast.com/podcast_feeds/the-infectious-myth/
15. Off-Guardian 5 October 2020 - PCR Inventor: “It doesn’t tell you that you are sick”: https://off-guardian.org/2020/10/05/pcr-inventor-it-doesnt-tell-you-that-you-are-sick/