1. A 2012 research paper describes the effects of a SARS coronavirus vaccine that lead to pulmonary immunopathology in mice. Find the summary below:
Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) emerged in China in 2002 and spread to other countries before brought under control. Because of a concern for reemergence or a deliberate release of the SARS coronavirus, vaccine development was initiated. Evaluations of an inactivated whole virus vaccine in ferrets and nonhuman primates and a virus-like-particle vaccine in mice induced protection against infection but challenged animals exhibited an immunopathologic-type lung disease.
Four candidate vaccines for humans with or without alum adjuvant were evaluated in a mouse model of SARS, a VLP vaccine, the vaccine given to ferrets and NHP, another whole virus vaccine and an rDNA-produced S protein. Balb/c or C57BL/6 mice were vaccinated i.m. on day 0 and 28 and sacrificed for serum antibody measurements or challenged with live virus on day 56. On day 58, challenged mice were sacrificed and lungs obtained for virus and histopathology.
All vaccines induced serum neutralizing antibody with increasing dosages and/or alum significantly increasing responses. Significant reductions of SARS-CoV two days after challenge was seen for all vaccines and prior live SARS-CoV. All mice exhibited histopathologic changes in lungs two days after challenge including all animals vaccinated (Balb/C and C57BL/6) or given live virus, influenza vaccine, or PBS suggesting infection occurred in all. Histopathology seen in animals given one of the SARS-CoV vaccines was uniformly a Th2-type immunopathology with prominent eosinophil infiltration, confirmed with special eosinophil stains. The pathologic changes seen in all control groups lacked the eosinophil prominence.
These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.
Full research paper can be found here.
2. The demonisation of the "unvaccinated" begins. Government minister is quoted as saying "they're ruining it for everyone." Well, this is not true. Firstly, if the vaccine works and you've been jabbed, you should be safe. Secondly, the uptake of the vaccine in the UK is so high, this argument is a nonsense. I wish less people were willing participants in this global laboratory experiment, but unfortunately, the British are blindly complying, unquestioningly. I believe this childish "antivaxxer" rhetoric will only increase to the point I fully expect to be rounded up in a few years.
Agency inspectors said a batch of bulk drug substance for J&J's single-shot vaccine was contaminated with material used to make COVID-19 vaccines for another Emergent client, AstraZeneca. That batch, reportedly enough to make about 15 million J&J vaccine doses, had to be thrown out. Other problems cited in the inspection report were peeling paint, black and brown residue on floors and walls in the factory, inadequate cleaning and employees not following procedures to prevent contamination.
Roll up the sleeves!
4. The Bank of England publish a report discussing the need and benefits of a CBDC: Do we need ‘public money’? - speech by Jon Cunliffe
It conveniently leaves out the complete centralisation the financial institutions will have and that once in place, it will inevitably be tied to your digital ID (vaccine passport.) Read this through and prepare yourself for the oncoming arguments that will be used to convince the public to embrace this new totalitarian tactic. You will be totally controlled and unable to hide anything from "the man."
5. The Bank of Canada talk about the importance of "inclusiveness and diversity" within central banking at universities. Instead of challenging students to question authority, centralisation and the corruption of power - they're told to trust the current powers who have created the most "unequal society" in the world, that they will change the system and make it more inclusive and fair. Unfortunately, the university students will probably fall for this insanity. After all, "you'll own nothing and be happy" whilst the Banks and financial institutions will own everything and be happier:
6. Discrimination of unvaccinated students begins: Michigan School Punishes Unvaccinated Students By Charging Them to Go to Prom, Vaccinated Get in Free
7. The War on Terror is to be replaced with the War on Viruses. We are experiencing the 9/11 scenarios all over again.
8. An interesting transcript of an IMF podcast discussing the incoming financial struggles across the world. It sounds like the IMF are lining up to take charge...
9. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence that people concerned about this rushed experimental vaccine were proven right, and even scientists begin to state caution over the use of them, Canada's media still manage to make "antivaxxers" enemy number 1.
10. COVID cases are decreasing in India because of the use of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, but the media and "elites" promote the opposite. Indians are rejecting the vaccines because they know they're causing more deaths than any coronavirus.
11. One million cancer cases undiagnosed in Europe due to pandemic, new study shows.
12. The IEA release their new report:
The world’s first comprehensive energy roadmap to net zero by 2050
"This morning we’re releasing our net zero by 2050 roadmap. We find that the world has a viable pathway to building a global energy sector with net-zero greenhouse gas emissions in 2050, but it is narrow and requires immediate action across all countries to begin an unprecedented transformation of how energy is produced, transported and used worldwide, according to the landmark special report we released today."
Climate pledges by governments to date – even if fully achieved – are well short of what’s required to bring global energy-related carbon dioxide emissions to net zero by 2050.
Our pathway requires the immediate and massive deployment of all available clean and efficient energy technologies. That includes annual additions of solar PV to reaching 630 gigawatts by 2030, and those of wind power reaching 390 gigawatts. Together, that's four times the record level set in 2020.
Most of the global reductions in CO2 emissions between now and 2030 in our net zero pathway come from technologies already on the market today. But in 2050, almost half the reductions come from technologies that are currently only at the demonstration or prototype phase. This calls for major innovation progress this decade.
Total annual energy investment surges to USD 5 trillion by 2030 in our pathway, creating millions of clean energy jobs and putting global GDP 4% higher in 2030 than it would reach based on current trends.
In our pathway, no investment in new fossil fuel supply projects is needed, nor is further investment for new unabated coal plants, and sales of new internal combustion engine passenger cars are halted by 2035.
By 2050, global energy demand is 8% smaller than today, but serves an economy twice as big and a population with 2 billion more people. And almost 90% of electricity generation comes from renewable sources.
Energy security evolves on the path to net zero. Electricity system flexibility, cyber security, and reliable supplies of critical minerals all become more and more important. As global oil demand falls, supplies become increasingly concentrated in a small number of low-cost producers. OPEC’s share of a much-reduced global oil supply grows from around 37% in recent years to 52% in 2050.
13. Important articles from the Daily Expose - all sourced:
14. Important articles from the Conservative Woman: