The World Economic Forum are currently participating in their yearly meeting in Davos. The place where all the leaders and billionaires go to lecture us from on top of the mountain in Switzerland on how WE should live. They are talking about the global reset they claim we need and are doing on our behalf.
Were you invited to this event? No. Can you afford the fees to attend? No. But, this meeting is for our benefit, and they're doing it on our behalf, so don't worry about it.
Let's have a look at their opening monologue:
So, what are they saying?
1. "The pandemic changed the world as we know it." - Incorrect. Government policies, lies about PCR test effectiveness, manipulated data and flat out deception via modelling has allowed the western economy to be destroyed, and is now ready to be reshaped in their image.
2. "Economic, societal and environmental problems have been laid bare." Again, instituted and created by the same people who now claim to have the solution. The environmental problems are not an excuse for centralisation which is what the solutions are (read their books.) The BLM movements and the like are created and inflamed through media propaganda and government corruption. The economy is not something "managed" by Klaus Schwab.
3. "The pandemic has proven we can restructure our lives." Incorrect. Government policies and propaganda forced us to restructure our lives for a virus that Klaus Schwab himself said in his book ('Covid-19: The Great Reset' released in June 2020) that"covid-19 is one of the least deadly pandemics in history." So, why have we changed our entire world for something no more significant than the flu?
The virus did not require us to restructure our lives at all. The "pandemic" has been created out of thin air. Coronaviruses have existed and always will exist. This was not especially deadly, and there is no evidence it is especially contagious because the PCR tests are being used ineffectively. The data - the real numbers - do not reflect anything of resemblance to a pandemic, only the media's coverage and government's authoritarianism have provided this perspective.
Have they talked about the merciless deaths of the elderly shoved into care homes, untested and left to die? What about the DNRs that were put on them all without their consent? Oh you forgot about that didn't you. What about the suicides? What about the mental health problems created by the POLICIES? What about all the negative consequences of the responses? Sorry, let me correct that, they are ALL negative. Who's accountable for those? The Governments? Have they claimed responsibility? What about the students who have lost their education? They're going to catch up are they? Give me a break. These fools are so out of touch with reality! You must see this when watching this video.
4. "Hope in the vaccine." Incorrect. The vaccine achieves absolutely nothing. Based on PCR tests, it's meaningless as the BMJ has highlighted multiple times. It's not even a vaccine. There's no dead virus in it. It's a new medical procedure that's been given emergency clearance in the face of a fraudulent pandemic. This type of "vaccine" has never been cleared as safe and effective before 2020.
5. "The Great Reset sounds like a conspiracy theory, but all we want is to create a better world. We are all included in the decisions. " Incorrect. Their own website shows they have all the decisions made for us. Who has voted any of these? Who has voted for stakeholder capitalism? Do you even know what it is? Do you even know what CBDCs are? Have you been told the consequences of introducing such systems? Do you know what the "fourth industrial revolution" is? Do you know the consequences of GAVI's positive vaccines for positive markets are? No. Because you're not included. You haven't voted for any of this. No matter how pretty they paint the picture, they are consolidating power to the few, on a global scale. Our lives matter to these people as much as every suicide caused by the lockdown matters to them.
6. "We need trust between public and private sector" - read the economic definition of fascism
"Where socialism sought totalitarian control of a society’s economic processes through direct state operation of the means of production, fascism sought that control indirectly, through domination of nominally private owners. Where socialism nationalized property explicitly, fascism did so implicitly, by requiring owners to use their property in the “national interest”—that is, as the autocratic authority conceived it. (Nevertheless, a few industries were operated by the state.) Where socialism abolished all market relations outright, fascism left the appearance of market relations while planning all economic activities. Where socialism abolished money and prices, fascism controlled the monetary system and set all prices and wages politically. In doing all this, fascism denatured the marketplace. Entrepreneurship was abolished. State ministries, rather than consumers, determined what was produced and under what conditions."
Well, there's tons of speeches to listen to. We have Greta, Klaus and the Chinese Prime Minister all telling us how WE'RE going wrong, and WE need to change our behavior to save the planet. I will go through them and post ones I think are particularly important, and you can watch them yourself. Ideally, you'd watch them all and think about what they're saying. After all, they will own your children if you let them implement this new system. That is not an exaggeration.
I told you, the rhetoric will change from covid-19 to climate change. Why did I know? Because I'm an arrogant clever-clogs? No. Because I read and listen to what they say. I have listened, subscribed and read as much as I possibly can about these institutions. I know they believe they're better than us. I know they have had this plan for a long time. I urge everyone to do the same so I can stop being the miserable one who brings up these topics. Subscribe to the World Economic Forum. Subscribe to the IMF, BIS, BoE, Council on Foreign Relations, read about the Club of Rome. These are real organisations, making real decisions for you. They are not conspiracy theories. I don't understand why you believe they are conspiracy theories when they have their own websites?! Do not fall for this propaganda. You do not matter and your opinion will never be asked. Did Boris ever ask us "Do you want us to go to stakeholder capitalism?" No. He has been told this is what we're doing.
Remember reader, these are the lying, evil institutions that have funded and created the terrorist organisations, the illegal wars and raped the third world in every possible way. Whether you like it or not, the evidence is quite clear, US intelligence agencies undertook 9/11. Just because they investigated it and found themselves to be innocent, doesn't mean they are. Observe this study released in 2020 concretely proving that the "Tower 7 collapsed by fire theory" is totally absurd. These are not conspiracy theories.
They do not care about you, they never have and they never will. You are completely dispensable. They have their own agendas and it all seems to be coming to a point now. This is their move to centralise everything. Please, please read my previous blogs where I link all the documents and data showing all of this. If they cared so much, why during this pandemic has the largest wealth redistribution in history occurred? Has Jeff Bezos offered all of his earnings to reestablishing small and medium business? Of course he hasn't! And, the same people who have benefited are now saying they care about the people who lost out? Do me a favour.
Now they have all the power and wealth, they can finally provide the solutions? Why? Because we are now dependent on them. They can finally move into their dream economic system that they have desired for decades. But, we can still choose to reject this "new abnormal." We can decentralise everything and be happier, I promise you there are better and safer solutions than submitting to these tyrannical madmen.
Lastly, watch this video the WEF have now removed from their site:
This is "our" solution. Read Klaus Schwab's books - they do not care about your life, your quality of life or your freedom. They care about your CO2 output, movements and energy expenditure. YOU are to be policed and tracked. YOU are to be dependent. Most importantly, YOU are meant to be thankful to your new Gods.
Centralising power is never the solution. Even if the perfect human existed and somehow managed to organise everything fairly, what about the person who comes after him? Giving a few all the power is so unwise, you do not need a philosophy degree to understand this.
Please stand against this movement with me. I'm not asking you to agree with my politics. I'm just asking you to reject this ready-made and ready-planned authoritarian reset.
4. BMJ analysis of vaccine protocols - https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4037
5. Economic definition of fascism - https://www.econlib.org/library/Enc/Fascism.html
6. WEF website - https://www.weforum.org/events/the-davos-agenda-2021
7. International Monetary Foundation website - https://imf.org/
8. Bank for International Settlements website - https://www.bis.org/
9. Bank of England website - https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/
10. Council on Foreign Relations website - https://www.cfr.org/
11. Club of Rome Website - https://www.clubofrome.org/